Thursday, August 12, 2004

Krugman vs. O'Reilly

An edited video (by an Outfoxed producer) and a transcript. I'm guessing Krugman didn't get his facts 100% right in the exchange either, but man, O'Reilly's thuggish behavior really rubs me the wrong way (along with some of his opinions, of course). And how does being a "traditionalist" (as O'Reilly labels himself) differ from being a conservative? This discussion is the best thing I found on Google, and it seems to imply that being traditionalist puts you on the more extreme side of conservatism.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, just trying to be "fair and balanced" in my links :). Yeah, that guy is a real reactionary (in the parlance of our times); it's not even worth responding to that "analysis." It was just the first transcript that I found.