Tuesday, September 02, 2003

First, if you haven't already, check out Magazine Values (thanks to Tina for the pointer). Lots of cheap magazine subscriptions in exchange for occasional spam. I just ordered The New Yorker for a year for $25.

Something to add to the list of things to do after the prelim: spruce up my room! I've been living here for more than a year and the place is still totally bare. My room senior year was awesome, but since then I've been moving so much that I never put any time into the places I've been. I've been here long enough that it's time to make the place more inviting...gotta go out and search for stuff to add. Another item on the todo list is to figure out how to not make this blog not look so horribly ugly.

This weekend has been a really nice balance of work and play. I've been studying all day, and going out in the evenings. If I could only manage this kind of balance in my regular schedule, I'd get more work done and have more fun. If I could just delete the web browser from my work computer...

I'm hoping my schedule gets regular soon, because having to look at my calendar to figure out where I need to be every day just stresses me out. And I really need to find a group to sing with (of course, after the prelim). And a new voice teacher, since my old one (whom I was working really well with) is moving away.

Okay, this entry is basically turning into a todo list in prose, an indication that I should stop writing.

No comments: