Sunday, June 26, 2005

On del.icio.us

After hearing about del.icio.us for a while, I decided to get an account, and it's pretty cool. Now I can easily access links to my online bills / accounts and technical papers that I check from time to time. I've also been trying to bookmark things I think are worth reading; it's for cases where I don't feel like writing a blog post about an article or posting it on NewsDog, but I still think others may want to take a look. There are RSS feeds on all the pages, although the only one I imagine anyone else would want to track is the last one. Anyway, good stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been using a similar service called www.furl.net. besides organizing links, it saves copies of webpages so if they go offline or change you still have a copy. doesn't let you keyword-search through the saved copies though. yahoo is also starting something similar ("My Yahoo" or "My Web" or something like that).